|Product Name||Aluminum bicycle handles|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining (CNC turning, cnc milling)|
|Surface Treatment||Black anodizing|
|Surface Roughness||Min Ra0.1~3.2|
|Drawing Accepted||STP, STEP, LGS, XT, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF, or Samples|
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks for samples,3-4 weeks for mass production|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, SGS, RoHs|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/PayPal/West Union|
Star Machining Technology has served in road riding industry for many years. We offer innovative prototyping and provide sporting and engineering services, and we produce precision parts and complex assemblies for bicycles components such as handles, sprocket gear, steering fittings, and plastic tubes.
Packaging: One piece in PE bag or with tissue paper. Less than 22 KGS in a carton.
Delivery: The samples delivery is about 7~15 days and the lead time for mass production is about 25-40 days.
● What types of material can be machined outside of Al6061-T6?
AL7075 or carbon steel also can be used for this bicycle handles. Mostly we use aluminum alloy material.
● Do you offer any design services for bicycle part? If not, what does a company need to present upfront?
We do have design capabilities but the customer must approve and assume responsibility for the final design. Please submit a fully defined product including all necessary prints, CAD models, specifications, etc. along with the estimated annual usage.
● Doesyour company have any sort of quality certification?
Yes, we are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
● How much time do you need to give me a quote?
Usually, a quotation for a product is sent within 2 days after we receive the inquiry with all the necessary details.
● Are lead times in working days or calendar days?
Lead times are quoted in calendar days.
● What design files can you accept from our company?
Most CAD based programs, e.g. DWG, DXF, IGES and most commonly used formats.
● Are your measuring equipments calibrated and up to date?
Yes, they are.